Full Or Partial Planning + Coordination
Full Event organization, and coordination of all vendors and services, direction and coordination at the rehearsal and on the day of.
This is our most comprehensive package it has three different time-frames to fit your needs.
This package does not include any event design service, but can be added it on separately.
Consultant Planning and Preparation
- Prepare a budget analysis and review it with you
- Refer vendors and/or event locations
- Vendor appointments- we attend up to 2 venues and 3 vendors meetings
- Planning Companion Tool, which supplements the steps of month-by-month planning
- Create a payment timeline for vendors, which includes scheduled payment reminders
- Develop itinerary schedule and timeline Preparation of a personalized calendar with preliminary timeline and task list
- Creation of floor plans and other diagrams for layout of venue(s)
- Hiring the right vendor team for your budget
- Guest list strategy
- Help coming up with ideas for color and theme/décor of your event, giving you the creative flow in the right direction.
- selected products and implementing in even Floral arrangements, invitations cards, entertainment, photography, videography, transportation, accommodations, etc.
- Review and discuss all design elements from custom mood board
- Review design proposal and budget for DIY clients
- Make any desired modifications and refinements
- Assist with finalize all design details
- up to 2 hrs Direct rehearsal Review seating with ushers and vendors distribute final production timeline
- Collect items 14-2 days before for your event day
- Coordinate rehearsal
Day of logistics Management
- Oversee all vendor set-ups and deliveries (this goes for the day of and days before your event)
- Ensure proper placement of seating cards, favors, flowers, programs, and other decor as planned
- Coordination of: Vendors DJ, officiant, and photographer etc, from timeline arrival/setup, ceremony, & reception
- Coordinate the ceremony and reception
- cue the wedding party and family for the processional
- Collect any gifts and personal items (toasting flutes, cake server, guest book, etc.) and distribute to the appropriate location or person at the end of the wedding
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to all vendors
- Ensure all rentals and vendor equipment is returned and accounted for at the end of the event.
- Assist picking up or returning rentals / decor / equipment.
- Manage setup & breakdown of the event.
End of Event
- Work with the client's or family to see what needs to be done.
- By Thank guests for attending the event, offer to call taxi cabs for people who have drunk too much and make sure that everyone leaves in a timely manner.
- Help to gather any gifts that were brought to the reception; put them in your car or a family member's car and drive them to the desired location.
- See the client off on their destination, then turn to the last details of the day.
IS FOR YOU...
NOT FOR YOU IF ...
- You want us to book venue and vendors
- You are having a casual event without a lot of fancy formalities
- You do not have any vendors that are paid or schedule- might have an idea vendor you would like to work with.
- You need a venue for your event
- You have a budget in mind for your event.
NOT FOR YOU IF ...
- You have hired a event planner or coordinator
- You don't need someone to find or organizing your vendors
- You are getting married at a church or event at a venue that will handles pretty much everything for you.
PRICING STARTS AT $3000 BUT WILL VARY DEPENDING ON GUEST COUNT, LOCATION AND SERVICES BOOKED. GET IN TOUCH FOR A DETAILED QUOTE.
This service can be added to: