Associate Event Planner Requirements
Who we are looking for…
- Leader and Mentor
- Someone is looking to have Home Based Planning Events and Wedding business
- We don’t handout to new event planner - we select our team members.
- It is very important that we find the right people to work in the team members system. We want to ensure the success of the company, and we look for positive, driven and passionate people who share the same vision and values as us.
Must HowKnow How
New Client Development
Must have a professional website, business license, and insurance for the state in which you will be working.
- Experience of 2 year or more in the field working
- References are required
- KW to assist with growing your local area client base planning weddings and events.
Client Care (TLC) Client Teamwork
Love and Care before, during, and after the event. Budgeting to keep client’s wish list and expenses within targeted budget.
Planning logistics, production, and day of directing.
Identify quality, value driven vendors, with a reputation for high standards of customer care and build relationships to assist with client events. Including, updating portfolios, submitting RFP’s on behalf of new clients, and presenting scope of work presentations.
Present design concepts to prospective clients based on client requests, style, and inspirations.
Must provide a portfolio of designs showing your creative “eye” for design. Maintain a professional portfolio with various design styles, concepts, and themes. No one wants a copycat event day, so please do not just provide photos from one entire event. Portfolios should be used to show your creativity and how well you can organize your resources and contacts to bring a dream event to life within budget.